Today IP Inclusive launch their Leaders’ Pledge. This pledge, unlike the EDI Charter, is aimed at senior management and requires their personal commitment to positively effect change in the areas of inclusion and diversity in their own firm. We are delighted announce that Boult Wade Tennant is amongst the first firms to sign up to the Leaders’ Pledge. The pledge has been personally signed by Nick McLeish (Senior Partner), Alex Frost (Managing Partner), Andrew Little (COO), Susi Fish (Partner(D&I) and co-lead of the Women in IP committee for IP Inclusive) and Matthew Spencer (Partner (D&I)).
Boult Wade Tennant is committed to:
- Providing visible and proactive leadership to improve D&I in my organisation
- Taking D&I seriously at the highest level
- Embedding and valuing D&I throughout the organisational culture
- Building trust and safe spaces throughout the organisation
- Educating myself and my colleagues about D&I issues
- Sharing my privileges
- Insisting on equity
- Working closely with HR and/or management colleagues to achieve this
Read further details about being a responsible business and our eight point pledge.