Trade Mark Attorney
Anusha is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney and European Design Attorney in the Trade Mark and Domain Name Group. She has extensive experience in the management of a wide range of UK, European Union and International Trade Mark portfolios and has experience in the prosecution of UK Trade Marks, conducting clearance searches, transactional work, counterfeit and customs actions and foreign Trade Mark filings.
Prior to joining Boult Wade Tennant, Anusha gained experience in Trade Mark practice at a specialist Intellectual Property firm and general legal practice in New Zealand. Anusha has an LLB and a BSc Pharmacology from the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Represented a marquee video game company client in its opposition against an EU application.
- Assisted with portfolio takeovers for a major telecommunications company, and a high-end restaurant group.
- Undertook a nine-month secondment to a video games client.
- Prepared substantial evidence and declarations for invalidity proceedings in France on behalf of a large technology client.
QMUL Interactive Entertainment and Intellectual Property Law Conference, London, April 2017
Global IP ConfEx 2017, London, March 2017
MIP’s International Women’s Leadership Forum 2016, London, February 2016
Seminar, ‘The IP Zeitgeist’, July 2015
ITMA Summer Reception, July 2015
IBIL Lecture, ‘The average consumer in trade mark law’, February 2015
Trade Mark and Domain Names
70 Gray's Inn Road
Sectors and practice areas
- Computer and video games
- Cosmetics and perfumery
- Software and technology
- Brand selection and clearance
- Counterfeit and customs actions
- International filing programmes
- Opposition and enforcement
- Portfolio management
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- European Trade Mark Attorney
- Postgraduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary University of London
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice, Nottingham Trent University
- Qualified New Zealand barrister and solicitor (non-practicing)
- LLB/BSc Pharmacology, University of Auckland
Recommended in Who’s Who Legal: Trademarks, 2016
Find another attorney