Edward is a Chartered Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney in the Chemical and Materials Group.
He assists with the drafting and prosecuting of patent applications, patent portfolio management, assignments and contentious proceedings including oppositions and appeals.
Edward’s technical expertise is in chemistry, with a particular focus on organic and inorganic chemistry. He has prosecuted cases for a wide range of sectors over an even wider spectrum of topics, from forensic techniques to hydrogen storage, from pharmaceuticals to polymers, and from catalysis to fuels and lubricants.
Edward has worked at the Oxford Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory focusing on genetic modification of haem iron enzymes. He investigated the metabolism of drugs by engineered cytochrome P450 BM-3.
Edward has an MChem from the University of Oxford.
- Assisted a client operating in the hydrocarbon treatment industry with the granting of a patent at European Patent Office.
- Filing and prosecuting applications for a global leader in the chemical industry.
British Chemical Engineering Contractors Association and is the trade association quarterly meeting, Speakers, London, November 2016
70 Gray's Inn Road
Sectors and practice areas
- Energy and resources
- Bodily fluid analysis
- Forensic techniques
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Hydrogen storage
- Inkjet inks
- Metal oxide batteries
- Small molecule pharmaceuticals
- Zeolites and other catalysts
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- MChem Chemistry, University of Oxford
Find another attorney