We are considered by legal directories, peers and clients to be a preeminent European IP firm. People join Boult Wade Tennant because we have a reputation for excellent professional training, outstanding quality of work,and an incredible client list. People stay at Boult Wade Tennant because of our collaborative and supportive culture and our genuinely friendly approach to working life. We know it is the talent and passion of our people that make us the successful business we are today so we are committed to attracting and retaining the very best. We strive to build an environment where everyone can fulfil their career ambitions and offer role specific technical and soft training at every stage of a career.
What you will find across the teams, regardless of the role or location, is that everyone is straight talking, approachable, honest and above all, friendly. We work hard to ensure that all staff feel equally valued. We recognise that everyone has different personal circumstances. Obviously, we need be fair to everyone, but we don’t have a rigid, authoritarian view of things, and as far as possible, we try to offer a flexible working environment. A proper work/life balance is very important to us. Of course, achieving and maintaining our world class reputation requires hard work, but we are also human and know that environment and pastoral care play an important role in the success of the business as well. We believe that this absolute dedication to providing the best possible service to our clients, in a relaxed, friendly and supportive working environment, sets us apart from our competitors.
We are committed to our inclusion and diversity objectives and have committees made up of both support and fee earning staff to support our diversity and social mobility goals. We are closely involved with the Sutton Trust and other non-governmental organisations and charities.
- 25 days annual leave with the option to annually buy or sell (up to 5 days) leave
- Up to 6% (minimum 4.5% to meet auto enrolment requirements) firm contribution to pension
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Life assurance (x3 salary, and option to self fund higher multiples)
- Private medical insurance (personal and option to self fund family members)
- Health cash plan (personal, and option to self fund family members)
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Optional Dental insurance
- Wellness and Mental health support
- Optional Critical Illness Cover
- Flexible working
- Access to a range of special offers and shopping discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll giving for tax-free donations to charity
- Matched funding for individual fundraisers and charity committee
- Annual ball, social and sporting events
- An inclusion and diversity committee
- A social mobility committee