Robert has a wide technical background encompassing both mechanical and electrical engineering technologies. He regularly drafts and prosecutes patent applications covering a wide range of technical fields including mechanical devices, automotive and aerospace engineering, electrical and electronic engineering.
Robert regularly works with a broad range of clients, including large corporations as well as small and medium enterprises. He has experience co-ordinating prosecution of patent applications in a wide range of jurisdictions including the US and China.
Robert has a PhD and MEng from Cambridge University where he studied the full range of engineering disciplines before specialising in Electrical and Information Engineering. His PhD focused on the design and fabrication of new materials for applications in low cost thin film solar cells.
High Tech and Electrical
CPC4 Capital Park
Sectors and practice areas
- Audio/signal processing
- Consumer products
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Mechanical and automotive engineering
- Patent drafting, filing and prosecution
- Patent oppositions
- Patent opinions
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- PhD Electrical Engineering, University of Cambridge
- MRes Photonic Systems Development, University of Cambridge
- MEng Electrical in Information Sciences, University of Cambridge
Find another attorney