Trade Mark Attorney
Naomi re-joined Boult Wade Tennant in 2019 following two years in Sydney spent working for one of Australia’s largest intellectual property firms. Naomi previously worked at Boult Wade Tennant upon qualification in 2014.
Naomi’s work largely focuses on trade mark prosecution, including advising clients in relation to a wide variety of trade mark matters from the selection of a new trade mark through to the filing of trade mark applications and the enforcement of trade mark rights against third parties. Naomi works with a range of clients across the media, fashion and leisure industries and assists on a wide range of UK, European Union and International Trade Mark portfolios.
- Defending UK invalidity and revocation actions based on a claim that the client’s marks had become misleading.
- Advising client on sale of multinational IP assets.
- Advising a major media client on the best strategy for protecting rebranded assets.
MIP Technology, Media & Telecommunications Forum, London, May 2015
Trade Mark and Domain Names
Salisbury Square House
8 Salisbury Square
Sectors and practice areas
- Engineering and technology
- Entertainment and media
- Food and drink
- Publishing and broadcasting
- Brand strategy
- Dispute resolution
- Domain name disputes
- Filing and prosecution
- Opposition and advisory work
- Portfolio management
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- European Trade Mark Attorney
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice for the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys, Nottingham Trent University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary University of London
- LLB (Hons), Cardiff University
Find another attorney