Joshua is a Chartered Patent Attorney and European Design Attorney in the High Tech and Electrical Group. He is responsible for the preparation, filing and prosecution of patent applications before the UK and European Patent Offices. He predominantly works in the electronic; telecommunication and computing industries.
- Assisted a telecommunications client in successfully dealing with multiple threats of infringement action from a third party across a complex and wide portfolio.
- Assisted with managing a global patent portfolio for an expanding company specialising in queuing technologies.
- Assisted in freedom-to-operate work for a new currency exchange product.
Queen Mary University of London Career Events, December 2018
QM careers event: A career as a patent attorney, Speaking , Dec 2017
High Tech and Electrical
Salisbury Square House
8 Salisbury Square
Sectors and practice areas
- Computer architecture
- Scientific instruments
- Aeronautical systems
- Global patent prosecution
- Patent drafting
- Software implemented inventions
- Chartered Patent Attorney
- Registered Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary University of London
- MEng (Hons) Engineering Science, University of Oxford
Find another attorney