Isabel Blanco Esguevillas
Trade Mark Assistant
Isabel is a qualified Spanish Lawyer and a Trade Mark assistant in the Trade Marks and Domain Group and joined Boult Wade Tennant in 2017.
Before joining Boult Wade Tennant, she worked in the Operation Department as examiner of EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office). In addition, she has experience lecturing at University to graduate students, PhD students and lawyers. She also is a professor in several online courses of Tirant Lo Blanch (see profesorado, Prof Dra. Isabel Blanco Esguevillas. Abogada y Doctora en Boult Wade Tennant: Patent & Trade Marks Attorneys, London.)
Isabel is a native Spanish speaker and Italian and English speaker.
Isabel has a PhD in Intellectual Property (Trademarks and Designs) from Carlos III University of Madrid.
Trade Mark and Domain Names
70 Gray's Inn Road
- Chartered Lawyer, Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid (ICAM) 2012
- PhD in Intellectual Property, Carlos III University
- Master Degree in Intellectual Property, Carlos III University
- Master Degree in European Law, University of Coruna
- Law Degree, University of Valladolid
Find another attorney