Trade Mark Attorney
Henry Schlaefli is a Trade Mark Attorney in the Trade Mark and Domain Names Group. He joined Boult Wade Tennant in 2015.
Henry assists in preparing, filing and prosecuting UK, European Union and International Trade Mark applications for many different clients of the firm. He also has experience drafting and recording trade mark assignments, general portfolio management, and assists with ‘knock out’ clearance searches.
Henry assists on a wide range of Trade Mark portfolios and has particular experience in media, telecoms and certification and industry standards.
- Assisted a telecommunications company with a large scale audit of their global portfolio.
- Assisting in client support across a range of major clients of the firm.
- Assisted with portfolio takeover for a major client of the firm.
Trade Mark and Domain Names
70 Gray's Inn Road
Sectors and practice areas
- Financial services
- Filing and prosecution
- Portfolio management support
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- MBioSci, University of Southampton
Find another attorney