Trade Mark Assistant
Gillian joined as a Trade Mark Assistant in the Trade Mark and Domain Names Group in 2017. She assists in the day to day running of a wide range of UK, European Union and International Trade Mark portfolios for major clients of the firm, with particular expertise in the telecommunication sector.
She has extensive experience working in various African territories, as well as the UK and throughout Europe. Gillian holds a Bachelor of Law LLB from Rhodes University in South Africa.
Trade Mark and Domain Names
Salisbury Square House
8 Salisbury Square
Sectors and practice areas
- Litigation support
- Brand clearance
- Opposition and advisory work
- Trade mark filing and prosecution
- South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Rhodes University South Africa
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Rhodes University South Africa
Find another attorney