Trade Mark Attorney
Emily is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in the Trade Mark and Domain Names Group. She joined the firm in 2014 and assists on a wide range of UK, European Union and International Trade Mark cases for a range of clients, and has experience in Trade Mark filing, prosecution and maintenance, as well as Trade Mark portfolio management, reviews and audits. She also assists in a range of contentious proceedings before the UKIPO and the EUIPO.
Emily holds a BA (Hons) degree from the University of Warwick and a Master of Arts degree from University College London.
- Portfolio management support for a major retail client.
- Assisting in the takeover and subsequent running of a major new client.
Seminar, ‘The IP Zeitgeist’, July 2015
ITMA London Evening meeting, ‘Colour issues’, May 2015
ITMA Evening meeting, ‘Overlapping trade mark and passing-off actions in the UK and OHIM’, January 2015
ITMA/CIPA Induction Day, December 2014
Darts-ip User Seminar, November 2014
Macfarlanes FLIP Forum, ‘From Abba to Rihanna – the changing face of image protection in the UK’, November 2014
ITMA Evening Meeting, Copyright and Design Update, September 2014
Trade Mark and Domain Names
Salisbury Square House
8 Salisbury Square
Sectors and practice areas
- Food and drink
- Security and safety
- Domain names
- Trade marks
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- Postgraduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary University of London
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice, Nottingham Trent University
- MA Publishing, University College London
- BA (Hons) History, University of Warwick
Find another attorney