Trade Mark Attorney
Emily is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in the Trade Mark and Domain Names Group. She joined the firm in 2014 and assists on a wide range of UK, European Union and International Trade Mark cases for a range of clients, and has experience in Trade Mark filing, prosecution and maintenance, as well as Trade Mark portfolio management, reviews and audits. She also assists in a range of contentious proceedings before the UKIPO and the EUIPO.
Emily holds a BA (Hons) degree from the University of Warwick and a Master of Arts degree from University College London.
- Portfolio management support for a major retail client.
- Assisting in the takeover and subsequent running of a major new client.
Seminar, ‘The IP Zeitgeist’, July 2015
ITMA London Evening meeting, ‘Colour issues’, May 2015
ITMA Evening meeting, ‘Overlapping trade mark and passing-off actions in the UK and OHIM’, January 2015
ITMA/CIPA Induction Day, December 2014
Darts-ip User Seminar, November 2014
Macfarlanes FLIP Forum, ‘From Abba to Rihanna – the changing face of image protection in the UK’, November 2014
ITMA Evening Meeting, Copyright and Design Update, September 2014
Trade Mark and Domain Names
70 Gray's Inn Road
Sectors and practice areas
- Food and drink
- Security and safety
- Domain names
- Trade marks
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- Postgraduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary University of London
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice, Nottingham Trent University
- MA Publishing, University College London
- BA (Hons) History, University of Warwick
Find another attorney