Trade Mark Assistant
Anousha is a Trade Mark assistant in the Trade Marks and Domain names practice group. She joined the firm in 2020.
Anousha assists on a wide range of UK, European Union and International Trade Mark cases. She has worked on a variety of cases involving media, technology, publishing and broadcasting, entertainment and fashion sectors.
Anousha has gained a Post Graduate Certificate in Trade Marks Law and Practice, Queen Mary University London and LL.B(Hons) Law with Business, University of Sussex.
Trade Mark and Domain Names
Salisbury Square House
8 Salisbury Square
Sectors and practice areas
- Portfolio management
- Brand selection and clearance
- Enforcement and advisory
- Filing and prosecution
- Opposition and advisory work
- International trade mark strategy
- PG Cert Trade Marks Law and Practice
- LL.B (Hons) Law with Business, University of Sussex
Find another attorney