Alex is a Patent Assistant in the Biotechnology and Life Sciences group. He joined the team in 2018 and assists with the preparation, filing and prosecution of patent applications in the UK, Europe and worldwide, with a focus on pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and agricultural biotechnology.
Alex has a Masters in Biophysics from the University of Bristol, where he also completed his undergraduate degree in Biology.
Biotechnology and Life Sciences
70 Gray's Inn Road
Sectors and practice areas
- Agricultural biotechnology
- Medical devices
- Biohybrid photovoltaics
- Biophysical techniques
- Cancer diagnostics and pharmaceuticals
- Enzymatic assays
- Molecular biology
- Novel proteins and sequencing areas
- MSc Biophysics, University of Bristol
- BSc Biology, University of Bristol
Find another attorney