Ross is a Patent Assistant in the High Tech and Electrical Group. He assists with the preparation, filing and prosecution of patent applications in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Ross has an MPhys in Physics from Durham University, with a final year project looking at the time dependant electrical effects behaviour of a pressure sensitive nanocomposite. He also has interests in the fields of astronomy and laser physics.
- Assisted in securing the right patent protection in the most advantageous countries for a company focusing on security technology used in Pay-TV.
- Assisted in the co-ordination of worldwide patent applications at multiple national patent offices to obtain the correct patent coverage for a client pursuing a high growth strategy.
High Tech and Electrical
34 Bridge Street
Sectors and practice areas
- Computer architecture
- Data compression, communication and security
- Medical devices
- Video and audio processing,
- MPhys Physics, Durham University
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London
Find another attorney