Jemma is a Chartered Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney in the Engineering and Designs Group.
She assists with the drafting, filing, and prosecution of patents in all areas of general engineering. Her specific expertise is in the field of aeronautical engineering.
Jemma has an MEng (Hons) Aeronautical Engineering from Imperial College London. During her Masters she undertook research at the Technion Israel Institute of Technology into the modelling of blood flow in the coronary vasculature using mathematical and computational methods. The resulting paper was published in the ASME (formerly the American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Journal of Biomechanical Engineering.
- Carrying out patentability searches for beverage dispensing systems and packaging for a major US company.
- Prosecuted a sizable portfolio of complex patent applications for a leading client in the automotive industry.
- Advised and assisted in the defence of an Australian patent opposition.
- Drafting patent applications for anti-counterfeiting systems for currency.
Collaborative Product & Service Development, enabled by Licensing, February 2018
Norton Rose Fulbright, Women in IP – Launch event, Attending, London, November 2016
Engineering and Designs
Salisbury Square House
8 Salisbury Square
Sectors and practice areas
- Currency and paper manufacturing
- Food technology
- Medical devices
- Beverage dispensing systems
- Dental apparatus
- Earth moving equipment
- Golf clubs
- Internal combustion systems
- Security devices for currency
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- MEng (Hons) Aeronautical Engineering, Imperial College London
Find another attorney