Home > Careers > Junior Client Administrator, London office
Junior Client Administrator, London office
Department: Client Administration Department Location: London
Boult Wade Tennant LLP is a leading UK-based firm of patent and trade mark attorneys and has offices in London, Reading, Cambridge , Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich and Madrid. The firm has 41 partners and approximately another 50 fee earners, supported by a professionally qualified management team, heading up a support function of 100 across a number of disciplines. In total, the firm comprises over 200 staff across 3 countries.
The firm offers a combination of intellectual property expertise, broad-based technical knowledge and well-developed commercial know-how to assist clients in securing effective protection for their inventions, ideas and trade marks. Our attorneys advise clients on how to use this protection for competitive advantage and help them to avoid any infringement of their competitors’ rights.
A full range of intellectual property services are provided including writing and prosecuting patents, registering both trade marks and designs, intellectual property strategy and policy advice, searches and watches, portfolio management, renewals, technical illustration, outsourcing services for in-house intellectual property departments and infringement and enforcement advice.
Boult Wade Tennant has a requirement for a Junior Client Administrator. As a member of the Client Administration Department (based within the IP Operations Department), the candidate will initially be responsible for the opening of client accounts.
• Creation of Client and Supplier Accounts.
• Entering instructions onto Inprotech (the firm’s database software).
• Maintenance of all client accounts, for example, updating of contact details, addresses, e-mail addresses etc.
• Running of CreditSafe Reports and monitoring of Companies.
• Processing of client transfers.
• From time to time reporting lines and responsibilities may change; any changes will be at the sole discretion of the firm.
• Strong attention to detail required.
• Ability to interpret and accurately process all correspondence received.
• Interpersonal skills required for good working relationships with BWT Fee Earners and internal Departments.
• Must be capable in Word and Outlook. Familiarity with Excel is desirable but not essential
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A-C, including Maths and English
• Salary: competitive
• 23 days holiday pa plus bank holidays
• Life Insurance (from start)
• Company Personal Pension scheme (qualifying period three months)
• Private Health Scheme (on passing probation)
• Holiday Trading Scheme
• Hybrid working
• Competitive Flexible Benefits Package