Trade Mark Attorney
Roshani is a Trade Mark Attorney in the Trade Mark and Domain Names Group, who joined Boult Wade Tennant in 2014. Prior to joining, Roshani completed a summer vacation scheme at the firm.
Roshani has an LLB (Hons) from King’s College London. She assists on a range of UK, European Union and International Trade Mark cases for a variety of clients and has experience in Trade Mark filing, prosecution and maintenance.
- Assisting in client support across a wide range of major clients of the firm.
- Assisting in portfolio management for new and established clients.
Norton Rose Fulbright, Women in IP – Launch event, Attending, London, November 2016
IPAG Annual conference, October 2015
Trade Mark and Domain Names
Salisbury Square House
8 Salisbury Square
Sectors and practice areas
- Entertainment and media
- Filing and prosecution
- Portfolio management support
- LLB Law (Hons), King’s College London
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
Find another attorney