Trade Mark Attorney
Lisa, Attorney, joined the Trade Mark and Domain Names Group in 2008 and is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney and European Trade Mark Attorney. She assists in the day to day running of a wide range of UK, European Union and International Trade Mark portfolios for major clients of the firm. She has been involved in providing litigation support as part of a legal team in High Court Trade Mark and passing-off proceedings for one of the firm’s major clients. She has also assisted in the clearance of character names for a new pre-school programme for one of the UK’s largest independent television production houses.
Prior to joining Boult Wade Tennant’s Trade Mark and Domain Name practice, Lisa gained experience in the renewal of Trade Marks in the UK and overseas, and in conducting searches and watches on UK, European Union and International Trade Marks when she worked for Boult Wade Tennant’s Renewals Department and as a Search Assistant in the in-house Search Department.
- Due diligence for a client for the purchase of a prestigious heritage brand.
- Assisting a high end fashion designer in protecting their mark in the territories of interest.
- Assisting a major banking software client of the firm with its rebrand.
- Portfolio management for a large plumbing systems manufacturer client.
Trade Mark and Domain Names
70 Gray's Inn Road
Sectors and practice areas
- Banking and financial services
- Entertainment and media
- Retail and fashion
- Software and technology
- Travel and leisure
- Dispute resolution
- Filing programmes
- Oppositions and enforcement work
- Portfolio management
- Searching and brand clearance
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- European Trade Mark Attorney
- LLB (Hons), University of Leeds
Find another attorney