Trade Mark Attorney
Donna is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney and European Trade Mark Attorney in the Trade Mark and Domain Names Group.
She assists on a wide range of UK, European Union and International Trade Mark cases for major clients of the firm. She is the central contact for one of the firm’s major clients.
Donna holds a Bachelor of Law with European Legal Studies LLB (Hons) from the University of Durham and an LLM in Commercial Law from the University of Edinburgh.
- Undertook a secondment at a well-known international telecommunications company.
- Global portfolio management for a designer and manufacturer of sports vehicles and advice on various disputes.
- Global portfolio management for a large multi-national telecommunications company.
- Negotiated a peaceful settlement of a dispute for a client in the education and sports and leisure industries.
MIP International Women in Leadership Forum, Attending, London, February 2017
Norton Rose Fulbright, Women in IP – Launch event, Attending, London, November 2016
Seminar, ‘The IP Zeitgeist’, July 2015
ITMA spring conference, March 2014
Trade Mark and Domain Names
70 Gray's Inn Road
Sectors and practice areas
- Cosmetics and perfumery
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Financial services
- Food and drink
- Software and technology
- Sports, leisure and hospitality
- Brand selection and clearance
- Filing and prosecution
- Opposition and advisory work
- Portfolio management
- CITMA: Member of the Pro Bono working group
- European Trade Mark Attorney
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice, Nottingham Trent University
- Postgraduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary University of London
- LLM Commercial Law, University of Edinburgh
- LLB (Hons) Law with European Legal Studies, University of Durham
Find another attorney