At the heart of any good brand there is a big idea that is simple, memorable and true. For Boult Wade Tennant the big idea is: we aim to work with our clients, not just for them.
This is a statement of what we believe in: exceptional IP advice and exceptional client service. We believe in excellence. As a leading IP firm, we withstand a high level of professionalism. We want our clients to benefit not only from our excellent legal and technical quality, but also from the quality of the service we deliver.
Our culture is collaborative by nature. We believe this makes us different, because our success relies on the contribution of every single member of our firm. As European patent attorneys we work as a single IP firm across our seven offices, from London to Madrid, championing the integrity, innovation and distinctive skills demonstrated by each employee.
As an IP firm, we have identified five core values, which reflect our culture. These values underpin everything we do and help us to deliver our ambition.
- Delight: We deliver on our promise of providing a quality service to our clients
- Exceed: We provide patent and trade mark advice of the highest quality
- Respect: We build integrity, transparency and fairness into every aspect of our work
- Strive: We continually challenge ourselves to find better ways of working
- Care: We go out of our way to have a positive impact on society and on the environment