Who we are
We are Patent and Trade Mark attorneys with an international reputation for both quality and approachability. Based in the UK, our professionals offer local and international IP advice to clients from around the world, with a particular emphasis on European Patent and Trade Mark law.
It was in 1894 that Harold Wade joined Alfred Julius Boult in partnership to form the firm that became Boult Wade Tennant. Since then we have become a leader in our profession; a position that we strive to maintain by offering excellent client service delivered by a dedicated and responsive team of professionals.
Our aim is not simply to be an external advisor. Rather, we wish to work with you; alongside you. It is this approach that enables us to truly understand our clients’ needs and provide a service that is focussed and aligned with our clients’ commercial objectives.
Why we are different
- We recruit professionals with outstanding academic qualifications and relevant industrial experience. Our attorneys relate expertly with inventors and business people alike.
- We are relationship builders. We work in teams to ensure you get the right mix of technical and legal know-how.
- We are communicators of the law and of technology. Our highly regarded attorneys deliver clear and practical advice.
- We are project managers. We have an eye for detail and handle complex issues every day. Our experts are resourceful, cost conscious and commercially minded.
- We are flexible. Our adaptable reporting and billing processes can be tailored to match your individual requirements.