Sarah Le Mesurier
Sarah is a Patent Assistant in the Engineering and Designs Group. She assists with the preparation, filing and prosecution of patent applications before the UK and European Patent Offices.
Sarah has a BA (Hons) Natural Sciences from the University of Cambridge. This multidisciplinary degree encompassed aspects of Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Pharmacology, Mathematics and Materials Science. Her specialisation was in Materials Science, where studies included: semiconductor devices, electron and atomic force microscopy, diffraction techniques, composite and elastomeric materials, non-destructive testing, fuel cells and biomedical materials. Her final year project investigated the development of resorbable polymers and composites for degradable cardiac stents.
Sarah was awarded the Bill Caro Prize for best overall results in the Certificate in Intellectual Property Law examinations.
- Prosecuted numerous patent applications for an industrial printing business.
- Drafted a patent application for a design company.
- Prosecuted a portfolio of patent applications for a leading manufacturer of photonic devices.
- Filed community registered design applications for a manufacturer of scientific equipment.
Engineering and Designs
70 Gray's Inn Road
Sectors and practice areas
- Biomedical materials
- Deformation processing
- Diffraction techniques
- Elastomeric materials and composites
- Electron and atomic force microscopy
- Fuel cells
- Mechanical testing
- Non-destructive testing
- Semiconductor devices
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary University of London (awarded the Bill Caro Prize for best overall results in Certificate Examinations)
- BA (Hons) Natural Sciences, University of Cambridge
Find another attorney