Trade Mark Attorney
Peter is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney and a European Trade Mark Attorney in the Trade Mark and Domain Name Group and he joined Boult Wade Tennant in 2010. He assists on a wide range of UK, European Union and International Trade Mark portfolios.
Peter has a BA in Law with German and a LLM in International Commercial Law with a particular focus on Intellectual Property, both from the University of Nottingham. He is also proficient in German.
- Advising in a major international dispute for an internationally well-known drinks client of the firm.
- Portfolio management for a major UK retailer.
- Assisting a major client of the firm in developing their intellectual property portfolio (Liberty Retail Limited).
- Successfully acting for a client of the firm in the Nominet DRS Arbitration procedure.
- Advising a major client of the firm in a complaint before the Company Names Tribunal.
CIPIL Spring Conference 2017: Intellectual Property and Human Rights, Cambridge, March 2017
CIPIL Annual Spring Conference, ‘Intellectual Property: Use it or Lose it?’, March 2015
Attendee, ITMA Evening Seminars, 2014 – 2015
Attendee, HORIZON Networking events, 2014 – 2015
Trade Mark and Domain Names
CPC4 Capital Park
Sectors and practice areas
- Insurance and financial services
- Media and entertainment
- Publishing and broadcasting
- Clearance and brand selection
- Domain name disputes
- Filing a prosecution
- Oppositions and dispute resolution
- CITMA: Member of the domain names and GTLDs working group
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- European Trade Mark Attorney
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice, Nottingham Law School
- Postgraduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law, Queen Mary University of London
- LLM International Commercial Law, University of Nottingham
- BA (Hons) Law with German, University of Nottingham
Find another attorney