Naomi is a Chartered UK Patent Attorney and a European Patent Attorney in the Biotechnology and Life Sciences Group. She is experienced in the drafting, filing and prosecution of patent applications in the UK, Europe and worldwide, in a wide range of technology areas.
Naomi previously worked at a Cancer Centre in New York conducting research into cell behaviours relevant to morphogenesis and metastasis. Naomi carried out doctoral research at the Universities of Cambridge and Oxford. Her work, published in several journals including Current Biology and Developmental Cell, concerned an aspect of the cell cycle that frequently malfunctions during tumorigenesis. She has practical experience of a wide range of biochemical, molecular biology and imaging techniques.
Naomi has an MA Natural Sciences and MPhil Physiology, Development and Neuroscience, both from the University of Cambridge.
- Assisted a diagnostics client with strategic planning and execution of a patent drafting and filing strategy to provide commercially relevant coverage in anticipation of commercial discussions for a potential co-development opportunity.
CRUK Gurdon Institute Career Seminars, Speaker, Cambridge, April 2016
June 2014 – PraxisUnico Conference
May 2014 – Speaker at Wellcome Trust PhD Student Alumni Symposium
March 2014 – CIPIL Annual Spring Conference
Biotechnology and Life Sciences
CPC4 Capital Park
Sectors and practice areas
- Gene therapy
- Medical devices
- Scientific instruments
- Cancer biology
- Cell biology
- Imaging techniques
- Molecular biology
- Stem cell technologies
- One Nucleus
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- PhD Cancer Cell Biology, University of Cambridge
- MPhil Developmental Biology, University of Cambridge
- BA Natural Sciences (Genetics), University of Cambridge
Find another attorney