Joshua is a Patent Assistant in the High Tech and Electrical Group. He assists with the preparation, filing and prosecution of patent applications before the UK and European Patent Offices. He predominantly supports the electronic; telecommunication and computing industries.
Prior to joining Boult Wade Tennant Joshua was a software engineer in the telecommunications industry. He has experience of products including network management systems, mobile applications and provisioning solutions.
Joshua has a MEng (Hons) Engineering Science from the University of Oxford. He specialised in electronics and information engineering with a particular focus on computer vision and machine learning. In his final year project he developed new methods for performing unsupervised image registration.
- Assisted a telecommunications client in successfully dealing with multiple threats of infringement action from a third party across a complex and wide portfolio.
- Assisted with managing a global patent portfolio for an expanding company specialising in queuing technologies.
- Assisted in freedom-to-operate work for a new currency exchange product.
High Tech and Electrical
70 Gray's Inn Road
Sectors and practice areas
- Computer architecture
- Scientific instruments
- Electronic devices
- Information engineering
- Software implemented inventions
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary University of London
- MEng (Hons) Engineering Science, University of Oxford
Find another attorney