Trade Mark Attorney
Daniela is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney, European Trade Mark Attorney and European Design Attorney in the Trade Mark and Domain Name Group.
Daniela’s practice includes UK, European and International trade mark work, in particular searching, filing, prosecution, maintenance, evidence collection and enforcement. Daniela has been involved in various contentious matters including supporting clients as part of a legal team in infringement proceedings before the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court, in opposition proceedings before the UKIPO and the EUIPO.
Daniela works with private individuals as well as major corporate clients from a wide range of industries. She has a particular interest and expertise in the retail and food and drink industries. Daniela further gained in-house experience while on secondments to the legal department of a major UK retailer.
Daniela is bilingual in German and English and has a good working knowledge of French and Spanish.
- Worldwide portfolio and dispute management for a well-known UK retailer.
- Assisted a private members’ club in relation to a trade mark dispute resulting in amicable settlement.
- Manages the global portfolio of a group of restaurant clients including tackling unauthorised third party use/filing of trade marks.
Marques 30th Annual Conference, Alicante, Spain, September 2016
ITMA Moot Trial ‘Jack Wills v House of Fraser’, attending, London, January 2016
INTA round table, 2013
Trade Mark and Domain Names
70 Gray's Inn Road
Sectors and practice areas
- Music and entertainment
- Clearance and brand selection
- Filing and prosecution
- Opposition and disputes
- Portfolio management
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- European Trade Mark Attorney
- European Design Attorney
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice, Nottingham Law School.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary University of London
- Translator English/German (BA)
- Language Correspondent Certificate Spanish
"Highly recommended", Legal 500, 2015
Find another attorney