Angharad Rolfe Johnson
Trade Mark Attorney
Angharad is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney and European Trade Mark Attorney in the Trade Mark and Domain Names Group. She joined the firm in 2012 and assists on a wide range of UK, European Union and International Trade Mark cases for major clients of the firm.
Angharad has a BSc (Hons) in Cancer Biology & Virology from the University of Bristol and an MSc in Management of Intellectual Property from Queen Mary, University of London.
Angharad also undertakes pro bono work for an organisation at the cutting edge of design and technology, filing and prosecuting Trade Mark applications worldwide.
- Advising in a major international dispute for an internationally known wood and paper products manufacturer client of the firm.
Norton Rose Fulbright, Women in IP – Launch event, Attending, London, November 2016
Attendee, Brands & Designs Seminar, June 2015
Attendee, ITMA Evening Seminars, 2014 – 2015
Trade Mark and Domain Names
70 Gray's Inn Road
Sectors and practice areas
- Portfolio management
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- European Trade Mark Attorney
- MSc Management of Intellectual Property, Queen Mary University of London
- BSc (Hons) Cancer Biology & Virology, University of Bristol
Find another attorney