Ai Ling Lim-Lee
Trade Mark Attorney
Ai Ling Lim-Lee, Attorney, is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney, European Trade Mark Attorney, and a UK qualified Barrister (non-practising) in the Trade Mark and Domain Names Group. Ai Ling works on contentious and non-contentious Trade Mark matters for a wide range of clients and has strong private practice and in-house IP experience. She has conducted matters before the UK, EUIPO and other registries worldwide.
Prior to joining the firm, Ai Ling spent six years in in-house IP roles, first as Head of Trade Marks at a global alcoholic beverage company and most recently at a cosmetics company. Before that, she spent numerous years at a leading law firm where she worked with many high profile clients in sectors such as broadcasting, entertainment, drinks and finance.
- Assisting with portfolio management for a major publishing company.
- Advising on a major EU dispute for a company in the hotel and travel industry.
In-house counsel, INTA roundtable discussions, 2008-2014
Trade Mark and Domain Names
70 Gray's Inn Road
Sectors and practice areas
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cosmetics and fashion
- Entertainment and media
- Financial services
- Brand and design strategy
- Clearance advice –searching and advising on risks
- Global portfolio management
- Managing IP aspects of a disposal
- Prosecution before the UK, EU and International tribunals
- Recordal of assignments and licensing projects
- Watching and advising on risks
- The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- European Trade Mark Attorney
- UK Barrister (non-practising)
- LLB Law
Recommended in Who’s Who Legal: Trademarks, 2016
Find another attorney